Suffering with pimples and its scars, face looks dull and red. Which cream will help?

hello sir, please tell me remedy to get rid out of pimples and dark spots caused due to it. please suggest me only one cream which will be effective on pimples, dark spot as well as fairness. resently i am using cleanmiskin and zydomicin which has removed my pimples but left many dark spots, so my face is looking completely dull and appeared red. please please sir help me from this... please. eagerly waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012