Suffering with pemphigus vulgaris, gets AVN on using steroids hence using ayurvedic medicines. Suggestions?

My husband is suffering from Pemphigus Vulgaris . He has been diagnosed for PV around 5 yrs back, that time he has taken steroids for 18 months & have got AVN as a side effects. Now again he has got severe blisters with bleeding since last 20-25 days, we are trying to avoid steroids by taking homeopathic/ ayurvedic medicines but no results till now. Kindly suggest on priority what we can do to treat his PV problem. Also, Can you suggest some good doctor in Bangalore, for Pemphigus Vularis treatment . Thanks & Regards
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012