Suffering with migraines on left side with enlarged pupil during attack. Was given seizure medicine post car wreck in the past. Help?

I have a friend of my family who was in a car accident in October. He hit the right side of his head but did not sustain head trauma. He had multiple tests done including a MRI and MRa and CT scan . Initally the Doctor said they saw an anurism on the left side of the frontal lobe . Then another test was done and they said there was nothing. He has been to a neurologist and was given seizure medication. He is 16 and is now suffering from migraines on the left side and when the migraine comes on his pupil get very big. He and his family on scared and getting no answers.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013