Suffering with lower back injury plus left hip and leg muscle damage. I may be pregnant. What does it mean?

I think i maybe pregnant, ive been a victim of a car crash last year and im still suffering with lower back injury plus left hip and leg muscle damage!! My stomach is visable as if im pregnant, its not that its not possible as i have a partner. i think i may have been 13 march 2013, 38 weeks. i was having pain as pushing down on my cervix and couldnt walk. I think ive seen my mucus plus today and yesterday after wiping looked like a clear and blooded thick shaped polo sweet!! I had my urine test done at A & e for pregnancy, i was told was negative when going in for my car crash injuries plus before xrays done. Im wondering if to wait to see if i see waters break? Im getting pushing pains down on my cervix now! id be 39 weeks and 6 days today, y my caluculations.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013