Suffering with juvenile arthritis, Chron's disease, has profuse sweating, on various medicines, negative blood cultures. What is the cause?

I have a 34 year old disabled daughter. she has got quite a few problems Juvenile arthitis, and chrones disease ae the main two. For the past 2 months she is loosing so much body fluid in bed, that I have to put a puppy pad on her pillow and a towel on the top. The other night the sweat went staight through the pillow. She has had blood cultures done and they ae negative. she has been in hospital but they just dimiss it. Surely we can go to see a specialist of some sort so her life can be more comfortable. She is on loads of meds. to many to write. Is it possible she is on too much? I really would appreciate some help in this matter
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012