Ulcerative colitis, diarrhea, weight loss, fever, high pulse rate. CT scan, blood test normal. Treatment?

Hi, I am 30 years old male and I live in XXXXX.It would be really kind if you could help me out. I have an ulcerative Colitis which is been diagnosed recently i.e on 21st June through a Colonoscopy Procedure as I had Diarrhea for the past 2 months prior to the procedure.It is a mild colitis as it is spread only over rectum and sigmoid.Now the problem is I have a low grade fever and a high Pulse rate right 10 to 12 hours after the colonoscopy procedure on 21st june.since then I have been facing both the problems. the fever generally come during the day and thouches 99.5 F maximum in the afternoon and generally vanishes away after 7 or 8 Pm. My pulse rate varies between 85-110 bpm during resting.Because of all this, I feel tired and malaise and unable to do any work. Moreover, All the tests(C T Scan, Chest and stomach x-Ray, thyroid, Blood Culture , Typhoid, C-RP,ESR, Electrolyte , ECG, ECHO, TMT etc) were normal. Also I sometimes have alot of Itching all over the body for the past 5-6 months and it comes for few days and goes.Please help me out as my weight is also getting reduced since then and I feel very week.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  75 Awaiting Answer