Suffering with hypothyroid, on medicines, have rashes problem that subsides with Atarax. Suggestive remedy?

hello DOCTOR i am 27 years old lady ,height 5ft:weight 45kg. 2 months before i come to no i am suffering from hypothyroid than i had a blood test t3=3.04:t4=18.70,tsh=0.010 then i was given 4 tab in a day 1. betatacaptr40 (1),2 neormercazole 5mg (2),3thyrowell even after having continuded this tablets ,i am having rashes problem thsn have atarx 10 mg, (3) teczive5mg (1) now can u suggest me What should i do .should i do my blood test again and then after change doctor or which medians are i am taking can help to under contol please give ur advise and help
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012