Suffering with generalized lymphadenopathy. CT, biopsy showed contrasting features. Negative for hepatits, toxoplasmosis. Suggestion?

i am 23 years old egyptian male i am suuffering from generalized lymphadenopathy (2*2 cm) submandibular subligual upper and lower superficial cervical and axillary since 2 years now it started by sore throat and one enlarged submandibular LN it is painfuul no fever or organomegaly or any thing of clinical importance except left loin pain with normal urine analysis kidney functions sonar and CT abdominal CT with contrast showed non specific para aortic lymphadenopathy I had an axillary biopsy 1 year ago it showed histopathological picture of chronic nonspecific lymphadenitis i am -VE for hepatitis B,C. AIDS and Infectious mononucliosis I am -VE for chronic toxoplasmosis I took alot of antibiotics What should i do now
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012