Suffering with cll, remissions done, nuclear pet scan showed gland enlargement in pelvis, new glands, bronchitis, scheduled for chemo. Worrisome?

My husband has cll and has had 5 remissions over the past 7 years...Last one held up for 18 months.Oct 1, He had a Neuclear pet-scan. It showed neumorous gland enlarged in pelvic , some are new glands, and th existing one are two to three times the size.He has contracted broncitis...Going for 2nd chemo TREANDA and Rituxan..every 3 wks, 2 days. what do you think ? should I worry about broncitis..has antibiotics thank you
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012