Suffering with beaker's nevus since childhood, have sudden breakout of moles on body, blurred vision. Cancer signals?

hello, please i would like to ask a question, im 21 years old, i had beakers nevus since i was 12 years old, and now suddenly moles started appearing all over my body and face, and they look a bit not very round, as well i got blurred vision , i am worried it might be cancer ,i got the blurry vision 3 weeks ago and it didnt get better my physician told me it is from stress but at that time no moles were present and i didnt see a change in my skin but now since moles started appearing i got worried that the blurry vision might be related could you provide me with an answer ? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012