Suffering with anxiety, straining of eyes in front of the light, neck stiffness, nausea, weakness, pressure in the leg, family history of cancer. Brain tumor?

Hey i have been suffering with anxiety for a long time my eyes started to become strained by the light i would get a stiff neck and feel a little nauseous it worsens in front of the tv and bright light. My docter checked my eyes and sent me to the opticians who gave me glasses and said my eyes werent working great together. Lately it has been mainly in one eye pressure and my pupils vary from each other sometimes one looks bigger. I also have been having weakness in one leg and pressure in my foot but this comes and goes. Im worried its a brain tumor , but as my step dad died of cancer this year could i be building all these symptoms up in my head out of worry, im terrified and self diagnose daily?? i want to get tests but the doctor has always diagnosed it as anxiety.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012