Suffering with allergic reaction on face, itching, burning on using cream. How can I get rid of it?

I am having an allergic reaction on parts of my face. I think it is from my limictal or this face med I take. The allergic reaction is bothering me. I keep touching and itching my face. If I put cream or other stuff on it, my face will start burning and stinging. I am gonna look for a Dermotoligist in a few days. What can I do so I will stop touching and itching my face till I find a Dermotoligist?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012