Suffering with a itchy,bloddy and scaly rash in his left leg

My father age 63 years is suffering with a itchy,bloddy and scaly rash in his left leg for the past 3-4 years. We have consulted various ayurvedic and aloppathy doctors in chennai and nobody as given a type of infection/root cause and it has not got cured as well. Its very itchy when the scale is coming on the rash and the moment he scratches blood comes and the rash comes back to its orginal condition. Could you suggest a chief / good skin specialist in manipal hospital bangalore or a very experienced doctor in chennai/ bangalore? Also, can you tell me what his problem could be ?
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011