Suffering with Tb meningitis, increase in BP and nausea after streptomycin injection. When will it get normal?

I am from Bangladesh , My mother suffering from TB meningities. After two years Dr. found She had TB ,when she was in coma . But Now She took medicine from last one year. But When She first take the Medicine,my mom had no side effect. But when she injected with streptomycin , her BP increased and nausea . Still she is not ok. She takes flunarizine 5 mg for nausea. but its not recover yet.. My mother not leading a normal life. But we knw after medication a tb patient lead a nomal life. she becums frustrated. Why is nausea hpnd? sorry for my poor english
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012