Suffering with Crohn's, port cath fitted in chest that causes neck pain, on infliximab, have continuous periods. Help?

Hello I am a 29 year old female about 9 and half stone 5ft 7 and I have severe chrons disease that has been diagnosed for about 8 years i have had 2 operations to remove part of my bowel, i am on six weekly infliximab infusions and have just been put on mercaptorpurine 100mg a day I am also a prolific methadrone user not methadone methadrone and although my periods have always been weird I spend 60% on my periods increased bleeding unbearable pain and i will just finish then take methadrone and then about 36 hours later begin a new period i also have a port cath fitted in the left of my chest and it hurts and pinches up my neck hurts when I move and when i breathe a lot i want to know how the meth is affecting me i know it must have given me brain damage as i am not right anymore and never will be and i want to know why i am taking chemo pills when i dont have leukemia? Please if your there i didnt know you had to pay and i cant afford it i dont have a credit or debit card please if your there please email it to me anyway i beg you? YYYY@YYYY i am also bleeding from my back passage
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013