Suffering with Anhedonia, feel halfway conscious, do not feel positive. Is this a sign of depression?

Hi could you help me with a cure please. I have Anhedonia , for the past 4 years. I do not feel alive, I feel halfway unconsious. I can feel positive emotion but I cannot enjoy that positive emotion at all, whatsoever. Please do not tell me it is a symptom of depression - it is not. It is a disease in and of itself. I am not depressed , I just cannot experience pleasure. To give you an idea of what it feels like, you ve heard of mindfulness right? Well Anhedonia is the complete opposite of that. I have tried welbutrin , paxil , prozac , seroquil, invega, a bunch of other one s I can t remember, and since I got zero results from any of those I moved on to natural remedies: I have tried tyrosine, l- dopa, tryptophan , sam-e, nadh, quantum physics energetic rebalancing, psychotherapy, counseling, phenylalanine , glutamine, deer antler velvet, cleansing, juicing, fasting, eating healthy, intense consistent exercise, Dianetics, meditation, acupuncture, rhodiola, acetyl l carnitine, hydrotherapy , RAW B-complex including mega doses of b12, fish oil which actually worsens my serotonin symptoms x100 (insomnia and PTSD), chaste tree/vitex, saw 2 alternative doctors that gave me travacort and isocort which gave me extreme fatigue and even less motivation than I started with, which was next to none. Nothing I have tried has even made a dent. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013