Suffering peptic ulcer, weakness, echo showed mold symmetrical hypertrophied. What is the meaning?

my father age 75 years suffring peptic ulcer doctor stopped his medication like ascard 75 mg due upper GI bleading he suffered two episod of MI .now current echo show SWMA overall mild symmetrically hypertrophied .normal sized LV with moderate segmental dysfunctionE.F 30 to 35 %,dj stent in rkidney lkidney out of order no sugar , urea 70 cretenine 1.9 ,weight 55kgs overall weakness low rbs due to infection in kidny and ulcer low amount of blood .kindly help .thanks ..mumtaz
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013