Suffering ovarian cancer, prognoses not good, feel bloated and uncomfortable. Is this both related?

I have ovarian cancer . Stage 3. Been fighting it for a couple of years. Prognosis is not good. But my question has to do with living at high altitude. 9k+. Am I wrong or is there a connection between feeli more bloated and uncomfortable at altitude vs sea level. I just came back from a week at sea level and I def feel more full . I do have some fluid in my abdomen but was wondering If there was a connection and if so anything that helps
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013