Suffering from yeast infections, itching. Taking flucanzole, monistat. Treatment for infection?

Hi I recently went to my doctor and was told that I have a yeast infection so she gave me a flucanzole pill prescription and told me to get monistat 7 but to take it only 5 is going to be the last day im supposed to take it but I ve been itching...when I pee in the morning I sometimes pee out the cream and also happens sometimes at night. Is it not being affective? Or does that mean its working? Please help and thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012