Suffering from writers cramp. Hands paining on holding pen. Pacitane effective but having side effects

Hi , I am 25 years old male working for an IT company. For the past 5-6 years I am suffering from writers Cramp . whenever I write I am not able to hold my pen properly and very soon my hands starts paining very much. I have consulted one of the doctors here and he has given me pacitane [ Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride]. The medicine is working but I am having serious side effects from it. Any suggestions.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012