Suffering from vertigo, loose stools, dizziness. Are these allergy symptoms?

I got so dizzy this morning while trying to eat breakfast that I thought I was going to pass out! I still cannot eat at 4PM without being overwhelmed with vertigo . I go to the bathroom and have a very loose bowel movement . I lie down and the dizziness passes until I try to eat again, when I go through the same problem. This is the second time this has happened to me. Several months ago I experienced the same thing when eating guacamole. I thought I had suddenly developed an allergy because I have eaten it for years. I could not eat for two days that time. Today I was simply eating raisin-bran. I have tried eating twice since then, but the dizziness is so bad that I have to lie down for some time before it goes away!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012