Suffering from vaginal itching, pain and dry vagina. Allergy to condom?

Hello.....ijust had protected sex with my boyfriend on my lastday of my periods since there was hardly any droplets....but it later came after having sex for the second round...and my vagina wasn t all that wet..and it instead remained dry...thought the first round,it was too wet. But right now am having avirginal itch and some pain around the skin of the virgina. But the condom we used was new to me..ihad never used it before.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013