Suffering from vaginal dryness and lack of sexual desire after taking medication for hypertension and depression. What to do?

My wife is experiencing sexual issues associated when she began high blood pressure, depression , and other mediciations. She has just reached menopause and suffers extreme dryness - lack of desire - lack in ability to achieve orgasm - etc. She is too shy to approach a doctor. Her existing gynocologist does not specialize in this. We live in Abington and she agreed to have me find another doctor who specializes in this and she would attend a visit/check up to receive help.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013