Suffering from typhoid, weakness, pain in spinal cord. Prescribed antibiotics. Dietary recommendations?

What detailed diet should my father maintain for typhoid ?? My father is suffering from typhoid. He got discharged today and the doctor has prescribed a 3 day dosage for the upcoming days. He is 50, and has become totally weak with addition to a small pain in his spinal chord started earlier. I ve read the diet structures from the forum s questions. Please give a detailed diet plan so that he regains strength and ability. And for your kind information, we are XXXXX. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012