Suffering from typhoid, recurring, has extreme weakness. On antibiotics. What is the cure?

hi sir...my mother is suffering from typhoid time and again...this is third time she got positive results in last two years...her body temperature is 99-100 these days... she feels very weak by strength..she is having antibiotics nowbsince last 4 days...sir what shud she do to cure typhoid and to avoid it in future?? for how many days she need to consume antibiotics?? what kind of food she shud take?? is bed rest is required or not??
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013