Suffering from trygeminal nuralga, had nerve blocks. Pain in right side of muscle in face, on Amtripyline, Pregabalin. Reasons ?

I have been suffering from trygeminal nuralga for a number of years, I have had nerve blocks, and botox. the last injection i had seems to have to send pain signals down the right side of my face when I blink. I now have lots of pain in right side of muscle in my face which is like a heart beat in my mouth. i have not had this before, my consultant has now put me on 25mg of pregabalin , and 1ml of Amtripyline. Have been taking for one week still in agony. Do you think all the different procedurs could have caused the new symptons.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013