Chronic pancreatitis, increased pain post nerve block, not been prescribed pain killers, no relief with enzymes. What can be done?

My name is Barbara and I ve been disabled from chronic pancreatitis for 12 years. I had a nerve block in February of this year and my pain was relieved for 2 months but when the pain came back it was 100 times worse. Now my doctors refuse to give me any pain medicine. They say I need a Pain Clinic but I can t find one that will take me in this area. I ve been going to the ER every other week and yesterday I get a letter from my Insurance which said they will only pay for 6 ER visits a year. I am in so much pain and I ve lost over 65 lbs from throwing up so much. I am on enzymes but they don t seem to help. What can I do? Why won t anyone help me? I m so desperate at this time. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer