Suffering from tooth pain, abscess, decayed tooth, large lump under skin near nose. Medical attention needed?

Hi, I have had toothache recently. Went to the dentist and he said I had a bad abscess and a decayed tooth. After the swelling had gone down I discovered a large tough lump under the skin on the side of my nose . He carried out the treatment needed a few days ago and from what I gather drained the abscess. Although the tooth is now fine the lump is still very much present and isn t going down. Could this be nerve damage as at first touching the lump made my tooth hurt, or will this lump go down in time? Thanks :)
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013