Suffering from terrible stomach cramps, found blood in mouth and nose while coughing. Reason?

Hi, I have been achey for a few days and then on Thursday was having terrible stomach cramps and felt nauseous. On Friday and most of the weekend I have been sick on and off and feel terrible. I seem to still be getting worse and have a cough now and noticed in the night that from coughing I had blood on my pillow. I got up and within ten minutes of being up I had a nose bleed and felt ill. I now have upset stomach and feel so ill.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013