Suffering from tachycardia. Echo showed slight heart stiffness. Blood levels low. Suggestions?

I ve had a long ongoing problem with tachycardia after I get to sleep at night. Anywhere from 30 min to two hours. I become slowly aware of the rapid heartbeat . It wakes me up but not with a start. I can sometimes lay very still and wait it out for a few minutes. It has been clocked at 200bpm. My bp is generally low. I do have allergies to foods. I recently had an echo and all looked good except for a comment by doctor who said my heart seemed stiff , not serious but slight. I have palpitations that really improved with magnesium suppl. But blood levels are still a bit low.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013