Suffering from stroke. Deep breaths. Taking parit, ulgel and cortimax. Proper medication?

Hi Doctor, My mother, aged 70 years, got a stroke on her right hand side and was treated at Jupiter Hospital, Thane, Mumbai from 16.11.2012 to 1.12.2012. Now since the last 3-4 days, she is taking deep deep breaths and she has kharash in her throat . I have shown her to the treating ENT Doctor of Jupiter hospital who has prescribed, Tab Parit, Syp Ulgel, Tab Glemont F and Tab Cortimax. When she takes the medicines, she is relaxed for a few hours and then again she takes deep breaths and has kharash in her throat. Please help me out. Swami
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013