Suffering from stool congestion problem and loose motion. Am I suffering from any disease ?

Hi, i am 22 year old girl,working in MNC and also persuing PG course and used to attend evening classes regularly from last 1 and 1/2 year. I was good with my health and have good body. I usuaslly need to sit atleast 8-9 hours a day. Suddenly after 8 month I realize that my stomach is bulging. and also my hips and thighs and increasing and gain wieght also around 3-4. But nowadays from 2 months I feel heaviness in my stomach, also like acidity, stool congestion problem, loose motion oftenly. I am feeling weight gain and getting fatty day by day. But not as strong as I look to others, feeling weakness sometime. What is the cause for all this? Is it serious? Am i suffering from any desease?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011