Suffering from stomach upset, causing nauseated and vomiting. History of Gall bladder removed. Is it due to food allergies?

For 12 years now, I have battled with my stomach . I will eat something and do ok, but the minute I go to bed I get very sick, nauseated, vomit (not everytime but a lot) shake, and have pain. I have had my gallbladder removed, I have had scopes done, colonoscopy s done, small bowel testing, and nothing. I have even had my hormones looked at to see if that would be the cause. Here I am tonight sick, hurting an praying I dont vomit. I live on zofran and phenegran because once I start vomiting I can t stop. I have never been tested for food allergies . I have been tested for celiac disease and that was negative. At this point I am desperate for help and some answers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. K Morgan
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013