Suffering from stomach burn, loose motions, pain near naval areas. History of IBS, gastro problems. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, Since last 2 days I am suffering from stomach burn, loose motions , pain near navel area & also on right side of stomach . Since last 5 years I have been suffering from IBS & Gastro problems . Also had appendix operation done some 8 years back.Have been eating food from outside as staying alone . Some medicines taken earlier are Nexpro RD, Cibis, Sompras L, Normaxin , Mebaspa , VSL3 etc.Kindly suggest what I should do now .
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013