Suffering from spinal spondylolisthesis. Feels painful. Should I go for surgery?

Dear Doctor, I am suffering from spinal spondylolisthesis of lumbar L5 over S1 from last ten years but I was running fine. from 15days back I feel very painful and contact with doctors in our country Bangladesh. some of one said, it is going to static position, so you need not to go for surgery and other doctor said you go for surgery. It is so risky operation, may be successful otherwise your position will deteriorate. so,please give me suggestion what to do. Best regards. Monzur Elahi khan Dhaka Bangladesh
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012