Suffering from spastic colon, constipation during pregnancy. Having cramps, burning sensation. Suggestions?

HI dok..I am 28 and 30 weeks pregnant with my third child.i normally suffer from spastic colon and constipation ..but during my pregnancy i have not had this concern is that for the last week i have 4-5 loose stools per day..not much at a time,but i aware of it all day long...since today i have menstual like cramps on and of and my back hurt and feels like its a burning sensation? Any advice?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013