Suffering from sleep apnea. MRI done. Soft tissue mass removed. Will breathing become better?

hi doctor, My daughter had an MRI scan done a few weeks ago. She has had sleep apnea since many years. The ENT called me in and told me that the report says that it is a nasopharangeal soft tissue mass. He went on to suggest that is is a lymphoma . I went for a second opinion and that doctor told me that the MRI report does not say that it is a lymphoma. She had the mass removed a few days ago and the mass has been sent for a biopsy. He told me that the mass looked ok when he excised it. Please, is there any way of telling what a soft tissue mass is and if they are malignant. The second doctor said that the first doctor was probabaly concerned as the adenoids had not shrunk. The second doctor said that removing tha mass and the tonsils would enable my daughter to breathe better. I am SO worried, please any help would be appreciated. She is 22 years old.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013