Medicine for Sleep Apnea

is there any medicine on Sleep Apnea ?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
For mild cases of sleep apnea, a treatment which is a lifestyle change is sleeping on one's side, which can prevent the tongue and palate from falling backwards in the throat and blocking the airway. Another is avoiding alcohol and sleeping pills, which can relax throat muscles, contributing to the collapse of the airway at night.

and for complete cure you should take Homeopathic treatment which is safe and without any side effects,
for more info you can mail us at or visit us at
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
ayurveda takes it to be associated with kaphaj excess usually it is associated with snoring and the medicine of choice in this case is mahalakshami vilas ras with gold, swamla and morning time milk with turmeric in it. Avoid curd and cold things.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Nikul Patel's  Response
for sleep apnea
A. Medicnes
B. Panchkarma
3. Yoga - Pranayam

A. Medicines
1. Sarpgandha tab 2 tab twice day
2. Siledin tab 2 tabd twice a day
3. Medhya rasayan tab 2 tabs twice a day
4. saraswatarishta 5 mal twice a day after meal
5. suvarna brahmi vati 1 tab once a day

B . Panckarma
1. Shirodhara
2. SHirobhyana
3. Nasya karma

C. Yoga and pranayam regular have to perform.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Sex Consultant
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
apnea is common disorder in these clear that it is not a disease its just a disorder or complication.threre are so many reason for this.starting from life proffesion age disease.if you are only suffring from apnea then you have to bring some good changes which really not only change but solve your strict follow routine proper sleep.normal and light may listen soft muzic before sleeping .or develop a habit of reading a the bed.
apart from this we have in homoeopathy we have quit good ,medicine you can use medicine and get the proper relief
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.Before being treated the cause of sleep apnea is needed to be known.Depending upon the cause treatment can be offered.In most of case a device call bipep is needed for treatment.Visit a pulmonologist for further guidance.