Suffering from sle, appropriate medication?

Hi thank for ur time dr
My mother she has sle,,,,,,,,, n at the moment she lives in somalia she is receiving aprolforl tablet i ma worring about her coz i dnt know if its the right tablet so can u plz give some advice can u also tell me which medication is right for thT illness thank u
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there sami~

I understand your concerns. I am sorry that you are suffering from SLE and your question regarding appropriate medication should be redirected to a rheumatologist. I believe there is a lot of information available on the disorder and you should try finding information from the national library of medicine's website with the national institute of health.

I hope this helped and I wish you the very best. Take care!