Suffering from skin disease on leg. Not cured by taking R-Cinex and dazit. Need some permanent cure

I am suffering skin disease, last 3/4 months I am taking medicines from different doctors but result was ultimately zero, will you give me proper solution how can I able to get proper skin at the lower portion of my leg, position just little front portion of my ankle. I am presently taking R-Cinex capsules, PZA-CIBA 750 gm & Dazit tablets last one month, I have been fed up with these medicines, no changes happened in my disease, write me the proper solution. As per doctor s suggestion I need to cure tb first if it s tb, how much time it will take to recover or how many more tabs & Caps I need to take curing tb;
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012