Suffering from sinus allergy, migraine, have constant pain in nasal bone on consuming cold items, advised Montek LC. Will they be useful?

HI I am 46 years female suffering from sinus , allergy and migrane at times, there is constant pain in my nose bone and especially if i consume cold items including curds i am on homeopathic treatment for a long time now but not much of improvement treatment, my doctor has asked me to take Montek LC tablets after dinner daily - 01 each for 90 days, can you please advise if taken this course will relief me after completion of this course and is there any side effects of this medicine.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012