Have cold allergy, sinus, migraine and hyperthyroid. Taking Altrorin 50 and Alegra. Healing time?

m 47 yrs male and ve cold allergy. I cannot withstand even fan, leave about AC. I also have sinus, migraine and hyperthyroid. Right now I m taking Altrorin 50 mg, Alegra 180 and Azeflo Nasal Spray for the last one week. I now feel a little better. But what I fear is for how long will I hve to continue this madecine as hve come across that allergy is incurable and my other fear is will this carry hereditaryly to my children?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013