Suffering from severe stomach distension, stomach cramps and back ache. Help

Hi. I ve been suffering from severe stomach distension , stomach cramps and really bad lower back ache. I m tired, no energy. Before this I suffered from heartburn , acid reflux and generally feeling unwell. I passed some stools this morning and I ve noticed it had bright orange liquid and mucus mixed in with it. Loads of it and the smell was foul. It floated so looked like some kind of oil. All I ve eaten really was some fried chips last night. Pls help ?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012