Suffering from severe headache, neck pain, nausea, acidity. Pregnancy symptoms?

hiii i am a 24 years old girl. i just got over from periods yesterday. i am suffering from a sever headache on the back side of my ears and i also have musuclar pain on my back neck area. i dont feel like eating anything i feel pukish and i feel acidity most of the time. before my periods i had taken i - pills as i was lil scared of being pregnant. is that related to something like pregnancy .. and if it is not than may i know wat is it and how will it get over. what should i do ??
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013