Suffering from severe back and leg pain. Had spinal fusion. Suggested to have spinal cord stimulation. Will it affect the heart?

hello, i have been suffering severe back and leg pain since i had spinal fusion in 2005, it has gotten worse where i am on a lot of strong pain refiel, i have just seen a poff Dr Bitter at the Melbourn hostpital and i am to have spinal cord stimulation, i am really worryed about this proceder as bad hearts run in my family as my brother was the eldest to pass away at 44, so our family life span is not long, my concern is that the spinal cord stimulation is so close to my heart
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013