Suffering from severe abdominal pain. What might be causing it?

Hi I am suffering from very strong and uncontrollable pain and swelling in the left side of my abdomen . , this area is just below the left chest , this pain from past 4 years. I have shown a general mbbs doctor he asked me to go for CBP and cheat x ray, abdomen scan ultrasound . The report says everything is normal, to which said t might be muscular pain and insisted me to take few tablets and ointment for ten days, I have tried it for 10. Days but no changes what might be the cause of this pain ans swelling. ..? To which specialist doctor should I visit please let me know. Thank u.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013