Suffering from seizures, losing balance. Diagnosed has Hyperactive and ADHD child. Best medication for Seizures?

Hi ! , I am Suresh and residing in Hyderabad. My son , Mr. Anurag, now aged 21 years, was initially diagnosed as a hyperactive and ADHD child and was put on psychotropic drugs for over a decade. In 2006 he had seizures for the first time and from thereon he started losing his balance and eye to eye contact . Thereafter every year he is having seizures and two months back he developed refractory seizures and admitted in hospital. He is on continuous medication for controlling the seizures - like eptoin , tegretol, etc. His MRI states diffused cerebral atrophy . he continues to have mid seizures / jerks , continuous UTI , as he put on cathetar for past 2 years. Pls advise best course of treatment such that he will be free from the above. My contact no: 0000 and email id YYYY@YYYY . Regards. Suresh Deshpande.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012