Suffering from scabies, took medicines, problem still persists. Treatment?

Basically one of my relative is sufferr from body ache a dermatologist problem. She will taken all types of treatment from experts alopathy, Ayurvedic & homeopathic. for six months back she will tested a biopasy from expert of Mumbai, in that scabies is found. But till this time no satisfied results occur. some days she will geting relief then after stop the medicine same problem start that is aching hole body,small small pimples occur then after some day same pimples broken & carried out black spot on whole body. So, what is the purpose & what is diagnosis of this type of allergic problem. Tell me some best lady dermatologist in India basically at Aurangabad(Maharashtra),Pune,Nashik.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012