Suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and spondylosis. Have swelling and pain in the joints. Taking painkillers. Any permanent cure?

My mother have been suffering on Rheumatoid arthritis around 7 years. First time she was under the treatment of alapathy . From the last three years she is under the treatment of Homeopathy . But still now she is suffering joint pain and swelling. Often she has to take pain killer Magadol to get relief. She took more than 100 pain killer Magadol from 26.08.2010 to 23.09.2011. In this way continuously she is taking pain killer when she feels pain. Now she is about 58 years old. Beside this Rheumatoid arthritis she is also suffering from osteoarthritis and spondylosis . But Rheumatoid arthritis is her major problem. Does she cure from Rheumatoid arthritis? How long the treatment is required? What does she do when she feels pain? If you want I may send you a copy of her homeopathy prescription. I am confused. Please advise. My e-mail is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012