Suffering from retinal vasculitis. Why are both eyes effected? Why is my vision blurred? Suggestion?

Hi iam suffering from retinal vasculitis (Eale s disease) both the eyes are now effected.left eye was effected when i was 12 years old which resulted in retinal detachment and loss of central vision in other words 90 % vision loss . My righy eye is also effected , with mild blurry vision .i have been taking laser treatments to my eyes with a retinal specialist in india and my last treatment was done couple of months ago. am i USA right now and want to try Homeopathic treatment to save my right eye as i have only one eye to see .Any suggestions will be appreciated
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012